Funeral Service Options
Pable-Evertz Funeral Home understands the value of personal service. A funeral is a time for family and friends to reflect on a life that has been lived and to honor the memory of that life. Your expression of specific needs and desires provides our staff the ability to memorialize your loved one in a meaningful and personal way. Options are endless and we proactively seek ways to help you before, during and after the service.
Traditional Funeral Service
This service includes viewing hours, a gathering of family and friends for a tribute ceremony held at the funeral home or church, the presence of an opened or closed casket and an order of service followed by burial or cremation. Traditions vary by religion and ethnic origin. We are flexible and will tailor the funeral service to meet your family's preferences and expectations.
There are a variety of cremation service choices with or without viewing, tribute, gathering ceremony or memorial service.
This service or gathering is sometimes referred to as a Memorial Gathering of Friends. It is designed by the family to meet their specific needs and is usually held at the Pable-Evertz Funeral Home or a location of your choice. The casket is not present but an urn may be present along with photographs and other memorabilia.
This is a service held at the grave with the presence of casket or urn. Family and friends meet at the burial site for a brief service. This option is for those who choose not to have a viewing or funeral service at the funeral home or church.
Death Away From Home
Call the Pable-Evertz Funeral Home and we can handle all the arrangements out of state and out of the country.
How Your Funeral Director Can Serve You
When a death occurs, your primary responsibility is to yourself and the ones you love. There are a number of things that require attention simultaneously. Regardless of the day or hour, Pable-Evertz Funeral Home is always prepared to respond to your needs quickly and competently. The funeral director's main function is to assist you with the necessary details of the funeral process. Among the services funeral directors provide are:
- Arranging funeral plans
- Securing necessary permits and death certificates
- Care and custody of the body
- Coordinating all details with the clergy
- Arranging the music you have selected
- Placing obituary and funeral notices in newspapers
- Assisting in arranging for burial or cremation
- Assisting in arrangements for cemetery space, grave opening and closing, flowers and monuments
- Arranging transportation for you and the members of your family prior to, during, and after the funeral
- Supervision of the funeral or memorial service
- All necessary arrangements for transportation, funeral service, and burial if the deceased is to be sent to a distant location
For more information about our Professional Services, please contact us by e-mail or call at (732) 899-3300. We're here to help.